Sunday, May 5, 2013

My first Birthday

I am really excited are seeing all the decorations Mom and my Kochama has made at home. Today ammachi made appam for the breakfast but i did not have it but i had milk. Mom told me we will be having guest for lunch. My neighborhood friends are invited for the lunch.

It is 12:00 and guest have started arriving . Mom has dressed me up in yellow Tshirt and Shorts. Today I wore 2 New dress one in the morning and the other just before the birthday party. Kochama bought a big cake marked as 1 you can see my Birthday cake here


I am really happy to see all my friends for my birthday party. Ammachi helped me cut the cake.
Food was excellent but i cannot have it as i am too young for it.
I had a great time receving so many kisses from friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment