Wednesday, July 11, 2012

5 months old


I am now 5 months old and now I am very excited in having solid food. The doctor told my mom to visit him by 25th June as my pneumonia immunization was  due by then. Today is june 25th I heard my mom ask for an appointment with the doctor for the injection. Doc told my mom to come by 6:30 as there might be a rush . It is already 5:30 and my mom is dressed up but  she has not dressed me up. I am waiting when she will dress me up. She quickly came took out my pink dress changed my diaper and we were ready to go. My kochuman and ammachi was also ready by then to go with me. My Ammachi was carrying me and we sat in the back seat of the car.



I always love to travel and Ammachi took me in her hands . I was sightseeing all my way to the doctor’s clinic. When we reached there ,was  no one was there. I felt lucky as I was the first patient to visit the doctor. Ammachi asked my ponnimani “ are you scared for the doctors injection” . At first I could not follow what she was telling when the doctor arrived and he took out the injection then only I realized why ammachi was asking me whether I was scared. The doctor had arrived only by 7:00 and there were other children out there. I was the youngest among them.



My mom asked the doctor “ what can Allen take for his diet ?”. Doctor immediately told mom about my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment