Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Daily Routine When I was 5 mths old


Daily routine



I keep playing in the bed and on the floor from morning to night in between I take power naps . When I wake up in the morning there always mom, Ammachi next to me. Sometimes I sleep till 8:00 that is very rare,  normally I wake up at 6:45 to 7:00 . Kochamma comes to wish me good morning she calls me ponukutta I love to hear the way she calls me. She drinks her glass of lime juice next to me and I take this time to play with her. Morning is filled with kochamma’s kiss and hugs which I love so much. After sometime appachan walks to my room asking whether I drank milk and I lift up my hands he carry’s me for sometime. Now it is around 8:00 and all are busy leaving for work. I go out with mom to say goodbye to kochamma and Appachan. Sometimes I take a power nap or have some more milk and keep playing. 9:00 is my breakfast time and I have rice porridge or ragi. I love it so much I finish it up fully. First I lie down to start with then I roll back , poor mom she is on her knees to feed me. 



After my breakfast I take a small sleep and when I wake up I take my bath. Oil is gently massaged on my body then I get to take bath in 2 full buckets of water. I love taking bath. In between I take opportunity to drink water but ammachi keeps watching me so it is really difficult.



After my bath I keep playing with mom she keeps teaching me 1 to 5 , ABC and what not but I am too young for all this stuft.  My favourite toy is cardboard boxes I love them , mom and Ammachi has seen my liking so they give new boxes to play. I love to bite things seeing this mom gave me a teeter I played with it for 1 hour then  I lost interest in it.





12:00 my lunch is ready , it is some veg soup.  I finish it up quickly as I am not found of vegetables. 1:30 to 4:00 is my sleeping time. Ammachi and myself take a short afternoon nap. I always love to sleep next to ammachi. I put my head on ammachi’s palm as it soft like a bed then I sleep of.



5:00 p.m is my evening snack time. Mom keeps munching something but gives me apple , banana. She tells me it is healthy. Mom takes me out to the garden where I lie down. Here I can hear the birds twitter, the sound of children’s playing. One day when I grow up I would love to play . By 6:30 once again I take my bath and I am back to house . Here I keep playing , exercising waiting when my kochmma will be back. It is around 8:00 kochamma is back from work and she calls me ponukutta and I keep jumping up. At 10:00  I am in my bed and I try to sleep with Ammachi.


No comments:

Post a Comment